Friday, October 16, 2009

EXAM MONTH!!!

UHHH!!! STUDY STUDY AND STUDY!!! arghhhhh...
='( last minute prep can't make it =.= ... im so jealous at them (PMR FELLOWS)...JUZ finshed their exams!!!
another thing.. juz can't wait to get an oven from dad.... I JUST NEED TO BAKE!!!!!!!... angeline!!!help me with new recipes : ' ( hopefully can work :D coz i wanna eat them!!!! craving for DESSERTS FOREVER....can't wait for christmas can't wait for CNY....im goin to be crazy by looking at Grandma's nyonya recipes .....my family loves it....so i need to try n try n try to cook summore!!!! lets see... 3 more recipes to go hahhaHAHAHAHAH!!!! UHHH...now.. i need to shop for b'day presents....for month of october 09!! most important...my mom's b'day... sry angeline...PLS HELP ME AGAIN!!!! @.@ so blur....hopefully i won't forget bout my b'day this year...oh well nvm 2 months to GO~~~ im a december 1993 baby :D ....okok i should stop NOW!! SEE YA ....

1 comment:

  1. lol... so many things need my help huh??
    nvm.. i'll help u... i oso hav a lot of things need help. but diff from urs of coz..

    ReplyDelete